Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Final Fundraising Fury




We are now on day 7 of our TA wait for Dawson.  I did not realize that China has a 3 day holiday to celebrate Labor Day, May 1.  The CCCWA, who we are waiting on to issue our TA, has been closed all week.  Thankfully, they will return to work tomorrow.  Oh, how I hope and pray that someone issues our TA tomorrow or Friday.  I am travelling alone and still hope to leave May 17 or 18th.  However, it may very well be May 24th or 25th.  As we wait, I am nesting like crazy, finishing up homeschooling, working on my "Before China To Do List", and wrapping up fundraisers.
Please take a look at the products we are still selling to raise funds for the approximately $6,000 orphanage donation which is a required part of the in-country adoption fees.


Goatmilk Soap - Fabulous scents and so very moisturizing for your skin. . .
I have plenty of goat milk soap waiting to be shipped.  $6 each plus shipping.
You will NOT be disappointed.  These soaps will make a great Mother's Day gift.  Available scents: black rasberry, pink sugary, clean cotton, honeysuckle, luv spell, lavendar, oatmeal, milk, and honey, nautical, ocean, and purity (unscented).


Change the World for 1 Necklace
Are you passionate about adoption?  Tell the world with this necklace.  One family may not be able to change the world, but through adoption, you can  "Change the World for 1" !
http://jubileesjewels.com/change-the-world-necklace

2 comments:

  1. would love some soaps!! Oatmeal and purity for sure!!
    Can you email me at lamberts8@mac.com
    do you know how many will fit in a small flat rate box??

    Thanks!
    Calra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my soap! Gave most as gifts, but kept a few back too. :) I can't wait to hear all about your trip to China and your addition of sweet Dawson!

    ReplyDelete