Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shopping and Playing


Dawson is a superb shopper - tolerater!  He endured lots of shopping at Pedestrian Street today and was a great sport!

At the police station doing an official step of the adoption process - applying for Dawson's Chinese passport so he can travel.




Dawson and I had lots of play time in our room today.  He loves the green ball that Lilly loaned me for the trip.  It lights up all different colors.  Dawson thinks it is pretty neat and knows just how to hold it, drop it so it will light up, and pick it back up.

I am feeling so tired and physically worn out.  I am not used to carrying around a toddler for most of the day.  I am concered about managing to get us and our luggage through a train station and several airports.  I know God will provide just as He has thus far!  Please pray for physical strength for me.  Dawson is doing very well adjusting! 

5 comments:

  1. Love to see Dawson's smile! Praying for your endurance and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes so cute. Haha that was my greenball I got at school last year...:) LOL LOVE ya!
    _Katie_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mom! It's Shelby on Katie's account-haha!! Anyway Dawson looks so cute! We are praying for Y'all!
    Love you,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawson is beautiful...his smile melts my heart! Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see such huge smiles on two beautiful faces! Our flight leaves Jinan at 4:30 and I think it's a 3 hour flight. Ainsley's passport was not ready today! Yikes! So hopefully tomorrow morning sometime, what happens if it's not ready by the time our flight leaves?? We'll probably see you guys Saturday, I imagine :)

    ReplyDelete