Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas



Blessed to share Christmas morning with my precious kiddos and blessed to get a great Christmas morning picture.
(the secret: no opening anything until picture is taken and approved by mom: )




Blessed to hear "Mama, my bike is perfect for me. Thank you so much."

Blessed to witness this beautiful expression of wonder and awe many times as Leiney Grace experienced her 1st Christmas morning in a family - as a 9 year old.  Beautiful!

Blessed to have David's mom with us.
(Katie was feeding the horses)

Blessed to have the 3 Musketeers in my life
Hudson with his cousins Caleb and Dargan
4, 3, and 2 years old
 
 
Blessed to finally have this precious document in my hands and to know that we are one tiny step closer to Dawson!   

And most importantly on this Christmas Day, I am blessed to celebrate the birth of my Savior.

3 comments:

  1. I said, "Oh look! Leiney Grace got a new bike!!" Brinley asked, "Which Leiney Grace??" How many Leiney Graces does she know?? LOL

    Miss seeing all of you this week!!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to thank you for linking up to My life In God's Garden. We are praying with you and believing that God will supply all your needs!

    ReplyDelete