Sunday, September 13, 2015

Adoption and Redemption

This morning as Katie and I were talking, I began to despair over the brokenness and sin in this world that are the direct causes of the orphan crisis today. Then I turned my thoughts to our mighty God and have been reflecting on my own adoption & redemption by my Heavenly Father through the death of His son on the cross. Praise God - adoption & redemption are His plans for His children. How blessed and thankful I am that God has chosen to use David and me to be a part of the adoption of 6 of His children here on earth! Words truly can not describe the state of my heart!  I am in awe of His goodness and His mercy.  Overwhelmed by His relentless love for me. Honored to be His vessel of Redemption for another of the least of these. Praise His Holy name and may He alone be glorified today as children all over China meet their families and begin the journey of becoming cherished sons and daughters!
"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment: