Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Resurrecting the Blog

It's been a busy year and 3 months. Hard to believe it has been that long since I have last blogged!

The children have grown SO much. In so many ways.  Some good. Some not so good.

We moved our super sized family last summer.
I think I have finally recovered. That was brutal.
Thank God for good friends, and my dear aunt who drove down to help pack boxes and watch children!

Other than aging - we have held up pretty well!
My sweet babies born in my heart!

David misses the farm life and walking out of his front or back door to numerous deer stands.  

I don't miss commuting 45 minutes to school one way. Every Day. Sometimes twice a day.  I miss homeschooling - a little.  Loving my one on one time with Dawson - alot!
The original homegrown!  All grown up!

In these last 13 months, Thomas has become one of us.
Could not have handpicked him better myself!  Praise God.

I did it!  I resurrected the blog!  Just hope I can continue.  I love having a place to chronicle our family's life.  If I'm honest, it's more for us than anybody else.  

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I've missed seeing your updates. We have an update as well. Hannah joined us from Zhanjiang last June! She was a roommate to Malia and Dawson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss this family being the row behind us every Sunday!! So thankful you have gotten this blog back up and running!! A joy to go to and see what all my 'adopted grands' are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've missed your posts more than you will ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I've missed your posts more than you will ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I've missed your posts more than you will ever know!

    ReplyDelete